July has been fun. Breane, my sister- in -law, has been visiting from London, she just left this afternoon. The kids love her; she is really fun to be around. We did some fun things. We reminded her what it was like to be an American, when she came in town on the 4th. We had the popper fight and did other fireworks at home. Other highlights were swimming (we especially like the beach club), and we went to the natural science museum to see the butterfly exhibit, went to the movies and Breane and I painted the girls' room purple--it was really hard, don't think I will be doing that again anytime soon. I can not believe the month is almost over, Tegan might not live through Breane's absence! We love you Breane, thanks for gracing us with your presence this summer!
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment